Princecraft Boats, based in Princeville, Quebec, has announced the global launch of the all-new Platinum SE series premium fishing boat and the Vectra/Sportfisher pontoon series for model year 2020. Both categories have helped to redefine and expand the Princecraft brand beyond Quebec, giving the company the opportunity to continue its growth. Both the Vectra/Sportfisher and the Platinum SE have been in high demand with Princecraft dealers and customers as they offer the versatility, world-class quality and contemporary new styling that Princecraft customers have come to expect from the brand.
“Both the Platinum SE series and the Vectra/Sportfisher pontoon series are setting a new benchmark in our portfolio, allowing our customers to experience the very best that Princecraft has to offer,” said Rodier Grondin, Princecraft President. “During our recent dealer meeting, we made a commitment to our customers to continue to innovate and introduce new products that have more content and are more advanced than the products they replace. With both of these categories, we are confident that we will be able to continue to grow the brand beyond Canada.”
Platinum SE Series
If you love to fish, welcome to your dream boat! Full of features, super comfortable, with luxury finishes and plenty of storage space – this standout Series was designed to make your days on the water simply perfect. Princecraft is the only boat manufacturer that offers full vinyl on the cockpit, stern and bow platform in all its series.
With three new revamped models available, the Platinum SE 227, Platinum SE 207 and Platinum SE 186, boaters will have three options to select from based on their fishing and boating needs.
Among the many highlights of the new Platinum SE Series include:
- Heated driver seat and docking lights
- In-floor lockable rod organizer for rods
- PrinceTrak system built-in into the gunnel
- New windshield style and frame
- SIMRAD Go7 multifunction touch screen with VesselView Link allowing instrumentation display, GPS functions, sonar, and downscan imaging
- 200-watt AM/FM/Bluetooth SonicHub2 Radio including an in-dash USB plug
- Rear casting platform now covered with vinyl with an integrated privacy enclosure with an optional head
“The Platinum SE series is truly the most superior fishing vessel of its kind, allowing our customers to enjoy their time on the water with a bevy of options to customize their boat to meet their needs on the water,” said Grondin.
The most popular of the Princecraft pontoon portfolio, the Vectra/Sportfisher series now boasts 15 different models including two brand new models, the Sportfisher 21-2RS and the Vectra 21 RL. These models are known for their high performance – creating the ultimate boating experience for the customer at the perfect price.
“The Vectra/Sportfisher series is the perfect way to enjoy great day on the lake at a great price point,” said Grondin. “You can go from a 17-footer up to 25 with different tubes configurations and different engines depending your usage. You can go fast, go fish or bring the entire family out for a day of tubing on the water. Whatever you want to do on the water, you can do it with our Vectra/Sportfisher series of boats. It is simply the best product in its class and the most affordable.”
Some of the many highlights on the new Vectra/Sportisher models include:
- Complete exterior look reviewed and offered in 3 colors.
- 2 optional Classic Edition package to customize your boat
- New fishing station for Sportfisher (4S and 2RS): more convenient and more room to fish at the stern of the boat
- New ski tow bar to get more water access
- Standard raised rails
- Optional foldable safety railing for RL models to enjoy the swimming platform at maximum
- Stainless steel ladder now standard
For more information please visit www.princecraft.comPrincecraft