The Ottawa Boat Show returns to the EY Centre this February 23-26, bringing together the latest and greatest in all things boating. Showcasing the largest display of boats across the region, the show features everything from competition boats, to personal watercrafts, pontoons, canoes and kayaks.
Photo and Video Opportunities:
- Over 100 exhibitors will showcase the latest in all things boats and cottage accessories.
- The Manotick Classic Boat Club will display their rare collection of vintage boats.
- To mark Canada’s 150th anniversary, Parks Canada is offering FREE admission to national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada. This includes free lockage for Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways. Discovery passes and info will be available at the Parks Canada booth.
- Get up close and personal with some of Ontario’s magnificent wildlife. Speaking of Wildlife delivers hands-on wildlife education. The organization’s friendly and knowledgeable staff will deliver programs that are both enlightening and entertaining.
- The first 25 family passes purchased will be asked to come to the show office to claim their bag and the first five of those 25 family passes purchased will also receive a children’s Husqvarna Chainsaw toy.
Thursday, February 23, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, February 24, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, February 25, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, February 26, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
EY Centre (formerly the Ernst Young Centre.)
4899 Uplands Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V 2N6
Purchase tickets online and save!
Adults: $15.00; Seniors: $10.00; Juniors: $10.00 (Ages 10 to 15)
Children: FREE when accompanied by an adult (under 10 years)
Family Pass: $35.00 (two adults and two juniors)
Four-Day Super Pass: Valid for all four show days
(Cash & Debit only Box Office)
$8.00 at EY Centre Parking lot (over 1800 spaces) – payable by Visa, MasterCard and Amex and cash.
The Ottawa Boat Show is the largest boat show in the Ottawa/Rideau Region, with an unrivalled selection of boats from powerboats, fishing, cruisers, pontoons to canoes and kayaks. The Ottawa Boat show highlights the best in the Region for boating accessories, cottage living, docks and so much more.