Catchacoma Marina, located in the beautiful Kawartha Highlands 45 minutes north of Peterborough, Ontario, is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly motivated individual to manage the day-to-day operation of the marina (revenue above of $500k annually), and to supervise staff including a marine mechanic and seasonal employees. Year-round on-site living accommodation is provided and preferred. The successful candidate will be competitively compensated including a bonus tied to the financial and community-related objectives of this important hub on Catchacoma Lake. This position reports to an elected Board of Directors.
Necessary qualifications and experience include:
- successful management of a small to mid-size business
- sound financial management skills, including working knowledge of Quick Books and Windward and ability to understand financial statements
- demonstrated leadership ability and supervision of staff
- excellent interpersonal relationship skills with a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
Other skills that would be assets:
- forklift operation certification
- propane dispensing certification
- knowledge of boats and boat repair
- competent computer skills
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10, 2016. (“Manager” in the subject line). Only those candidates being considered for an interview will be notified, by June 27th.