Parks Canada has announced that Early Bird Discounts are now available for Seasonal Lockage Permits, and Seasonal Lockage and Mooring Permits – but only until March 31, 2019.
Early bird discounts for boaters are here until March 31, 2019!
Purchase a Seasonal Lockage Permit and receive 20% off.
Purchase a Seasonal Lockage and Mooring Package and receive 20% off the price of lockage and 10% off the price of mooring.
Click here to order: https://www.commandesparcs-parksorders.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/parksb2c/boating-and-canals
|Permit||Price per Foot of Vessel Length|
|Seasonal Mooring Permit||$9.80|
|Seasonal Lockage Permit|
|Seasonal Lockage Permit for canoe and kayak|
|Six-Day Lockage Permit||$5.05|
|One-way Transit Lockage Permit||$4.65|
|Seasonal Lockage and Mooring Package|
The Permits apply to these waterways and National Parks:
- Carillon Canal National Historic Site
- Chambly Canal National Historic Site
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal National Historic Site
- Saint-Ours Canal National Historic Site
- Rideau Canal National Historic Site
- Trent-Severn Waterway National Historic Site
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park*
- Thousand Islands National Park*
- Fathom Five National Marine Park (Flowerpot Island)*